Online Refund & Exchange Policy
If you are unhappy with your online purchase for any reason (other than if it is defective) and wish to return it, you may do so within 30 days of the date of delivery, provided the following conditions are satisfied:
• You have a valid proof of purchase, i.e. the original till slip
• The goods are in original selling condition, i.e. are unworn and unused
• The goods are in their original undamaged packaging
ONLINE PURCHASE RETURN OPTIONS:
You may return the goods FREE of any handling charges to any DC.ONE store for an exchange, provided that the above conditions are satisfied.
NO refunds will be processed in store. You may leave your goods in store with your Order number and banking details and an EFT will be made to your account provided that the return conditions are satisfied. Note that an EFT may take up to 7 working days to reflect on your account.
2. Collection by Courier
Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your proof of purchase and advise as to which product you would like to return / exchange
Upon approval, a courier collection will be arranged.
Please ensure the above return conditions are satisfied, and the goods are packaged in the original shipping carton for protection. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are properly packaged to avoid damage during transport. Any damage will result in us being unable to accept the return.
Please note that we will cover the cost of all courier fees for returns.
Refunds will only be processed upon receipt and inspection of the product to ensure the return conditions above are satisfied.
Any refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
We do not offer exchanges online. If you wish to exchange a product, you may do so at any DC.ONE store, alternately log a Return Request as detailed above for a refund, and then place a new order.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT PRODUCT DELIVERED
We thoroughly check all our products before shipping to ensure they are in excellent condition and agree to your order. However, in the unlikely event of you receiving damaged or incorrect product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt on 087 11 000 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also do one of the following:
Take the product into a DC.ONE store, along with proof of purchase, for a refund and/or exchange.
Request a collection by following the Collection by Courier procedure above, and we will arrange for collection and re-delivery of the replacement product at our cost, or refund the original purchase at your preference.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
Please see the Guarantee section below for further information and conditions. Defective product purchased online can be returned as follows:
At any DC.ONE store countrywide, provided you have a valid original proof of purchase, i.e. till slip.
By emailing email@example.com for assistance.
In-store Purchases: Refund & Exchange Policy
• No returns on sale items
• All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase
• Valid proof of purchase to be presented (original till slip)
• Goods are in original selling condition and packaging
• No refunds or exchanges may be made for a product that has been misused or intentionally damaged or neglected
• No Cash Refunds on non defective shoes, gift cards will be issued
As per the Consumer Protection Act any DEFECTIVE products must be repaired, exchanged or refunded as decided by the customer within SIX MONTHS. Please note this is for DEFECTIVE goods and excludes fair wear and tear, abuse or neglect as per the Consumer Protection Act.
• A minimum deposit of 30% is payable
• 3 month (90 days) lay-by period from date of purchase
• Original lay-by invoice and receipts must be produced
• Goods will only be released once paid in full
• Cancellation penalty of 1% of purchase price applies